1 / 2.8 "CMOS sensor with STARLIGHT technology.
Low brightness, visibility at 0.004LuxLux / F2.4, color vision even in night mode
With the addition of the STARVIS feature we have significant advantages:
- Backlit structure with 2.9 µm-square unit pixel
- High sensitivity (two or more times greater than other products on the market)
- Increased sensitivity in the vicinity of an area covered by infrared light
- Supports WDR (multiple exposure WDR, DOL-WDR)
- Versatile interface (parallel CMOS, low voltage LVDS serial, MIPI CSI-2)
With the Sony CMOS sensor it is possible to have color shots even in night mode.
Normally, when entering night mode, the color vision becomes black / white.
With the SENSOR present, the night shots will be clear and in color